Friday, July 17, 2020

Guest Blog Link!

    Hi! This isn't a real blog post or book review (that's coming a couple of days later). Right now I just wanted to post the link to the book review I posted on Julia Witmer's blog. I decided to review one of my favorite books on there, and I hope that it gives some of you a reason to check it out.

    As a side note, this book ALMOST made it on my first TTT list! I was debating on including it in place of Miss Match, but eventually Miss Match won out, leaving it discarded with the rest of the story recommendations I dreamed up. *insert sorrowful violin tones here, since it's such a great book!* 

    As well as reading my post, you should check out all of Julia Witmer's stuff. She's amazing and thoughtful and just generally an awesome person. It was SUCH an honor to be able to work together to create this!

No comments:

Post a Comment